The Sunday Currently #1

The Sunday Currently #1

I am officially joining the bandwagon as I am a little bit struggling to find something to write lately. I have been meaning to do this for so long and the day is today. Thanks to Siddathornton for inventing this series.

So here it is, my Sunday Currently.

Reading
Honestly, nothing. I am not reading any books right now but recently I have discovered Allure Skin on Google (no surprise, I rely a lot on Google) and I am hooked! I have been reading their skincare posts every single day, mainly about oily skin gal but they have tons of other topics too. Currently on my tab is this. This is considered as reading too, right?

Writing
Uhm.. this blog post?

Listening
To a bunch of Leroy Sanchez covers on Spotify. His voice is so good and calming, like oh my God? His Beauty and The Beast cover with Lorea Turner is currently playing and it is SO GOOD.

Thinking
Of my mom. She has been through a lot lately, like A LOT. I am just beyond upset I cannot be with her right now. I hope she is alright :(

Smelling
The smell of the rain! And also a mixture of Bombshell by Victoria's Secret.

Wishing
To not be so stressed out that my pimple is popping out like crazy and I wish I don't go broke every end of the month.

Hoping
This sweater weather would last for as long as it wants. I don't care, I love this rainy weather.

Wearing
A sleeveless floral maxi dress that I got from H&M a loooong time ago. I am surprised this dress is still in good condition because I reached for it a ton! The fabric is so comfy and a great substitute for a pajama.

Loving
The weekend, honestly. For I get to spend days off from work and everything in between <3

Wanting
Everything to be okay and just be like what it's used to be.

Needing 
To save. A lot of money.

Feeling
Happy, I guess? Happy because this weekend has been really productive. I did the laundry, folded my clothes, read all my emails, I cleaned the kitchen, bathroom, the living room, as well as my bedroom! And the fact that I am going to have ramen for lunch? Life is good.

Clicking
Spotify, obviously. Who should I listen to next?

Have a wonderful weekend, my loves!

12 comments

  1. I love the smells of rain but walking in the rain sucks because my shoes will get wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello :) blogwalking here and followed! your blog is beautiful!!

    http://mylittlestoryi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Leroy Sanchez and love the style of this post, can I try something similar for my blog? Is that okay? It was so fun to read! Thanks for sharing and as an oily skin gal myself heading straight to Allure Skin right now haha xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His voice is so angelic and it gives me some type of feeling hehe. You're welcomed any time to do this type of post, in fact, everyone can! :D Aww, no problem boo I gotchu. Reading bunch of skincare articles is fun and you learn new things every time xx

      Delete
  4. I'm hoping for a sweater weather as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I loved this post so much! I love having an insight in to peoples lives like this, I am definitely nosy haha :D your weekend sounds so lovely, I wish I got as much done! I hope your mum feels better soon, mine is going through a really bad patch too and I wish I could do something to make her feel better >< it sucks! Your blog is so lovely :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I don't share my personal life that much on my blog like some people did but I like to add just a snippet here and there though hehe. I'm only getting so much done because it's the time of the month lol! Thank you so much! You're such an angel! xx

      Delete
  6. I love the smell of rain too, but when my hair is straighten, I prefer sunny days haha. Happy Monday dear.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I have a friend who prefers sunny day every day because she likes her hair to be straight 24/7 haha. Thanks Nina, have a good one xx

      Delete