Makeup Must-Haves

Hello there! I personally think everyone has their own 'must-haves' when it comes to everyday routine. Some people can't live without wearing glasses every single day and can't function without their green tea. Well, in today's case, I will be sharing my must-haves in terms of everyday beauty routine. I personally use almost the same products every single day. I don't like to think too much about it, I just grab what I liked the most and I like to keep it simple.

Makeup Must-Haves

Foundation

A face base is a must for me. I personally think it makes a lot of changes and more importantly, enhances the complexion. A good face base allows me to go out more confidently and that's all I really need. I have been loving the Maybelline Dream Satin Foundation lately! I really am enjoying the finish, the coverage and I think I have found another gem at the drugstore. I noticed with this particular foundation, less is more. Seriously, less is more with this foundation. My face has never been so flawless and healthy-looking. It's always a good thing!

Lip tint/ lipstick

I can't live without these 2 sisters. I have to put on at least a hint of color on my lips or people will think I'm dying. As for lip tint, I have like 5 of these floating around everywhere; in my handbag, in my closet, literally everywhere. My favorite lip tint has to be the IN2IT Gel Tint in Strawberry! You guys know it. For lipstick, I have been loving the Maybelline Powder Mattes in the shade Touch of Nude, which I got on sale and it was like $4. #Happy

Mascara

Need I even say it? Of course, mascara is a must - at least for me. It makes me look polished and awake. It adds drama to the eyes, to the whole face. My go-to has to be the Maybelline Magnum Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Black, which holds the curl all day, smudge-proof and budge-proof. I say this all the time but I prefer mascaras that have the ability to hold my curl rather than to lengthen or add volume because those formulas tend to bring down my lashes and that's not cute.

Worth reading: Battle of The Drugstore Mascaras | Tips and Tricks For Short Eyelashes

Face powders

Okay, I'm always up for a glow, but not for a shine. Though I'm loving some dewy-looking type of skin lately, I HAVE to set my face with translucent powder. My current favorite is, none other than the Catrice Nude Illusion Loose Powder. I like this powder to set my overall base but for baking and stuff, this powder is not the one. And if I need any touch-ups to sweep away the afternoon grease, I know my Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Powder won't disappoint me.

Worth reading: IN2IT Cover Smooth Loose Powder vs Silkygirl No Sebum Mineral Powder

Blusher

Now that I almost get my makeup to look put together, I need something that can bring back life to my cheeks. I personally love pinky and mauvey shade when it comes to blushers because the corally type of colors never translate well and don't match well with my skin color. I don't know, maybe it's just me. Need some like high-end blushers but you're too broke for that? Look no further than IN2IT blushers! They have so many different options from mattes to shimmers. They're phenomenal and I personally think they're underrated.

Eyebrow pencil

Sometimes I feel like I need them, but other times I don't. I have my time where I stepped outside the house without doing my brows and I feel completely okay with it. But I think, (this is just a personal opinion) a look is never complete without good-looking-on-fleek brows because eyebrows frame the face. To me, it looks a bit weird when you have everything on but not for your brows. Just a light wash of color will do and you're done, you don't have to have 'Instagram brows' all day every day okay. Simple and presentable, that's all.
What are some of your makeup must-haves?

6 comments

  1. wahhhh i take it as a reference.. since my teen age, i oftenly went out with my bare face without any foundation put on my face. but ever since my age started turn into 20s i started to put sunscreen and 3 steps skin care routine.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunscreen is a good thing to have in every day routine! Gotta take care of the skin before it's too late, eh? Thanks for reminding me hihi :D

      Delete
  2. Mascara, lipstick and bb cream or foundation hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minimalism at its best! Hehe good one, babe :D

      Delete