Drugstore Beauty Haul: Guardian + Watsons Sale

Hi everyone! Just by reading the title, I know what you're thinking. I can't help myself. For my international readers, Guardian and Watsons are like the "Malaysian Walmart", the "Malaysian CVS". So, they have recently had sales, and me being the makeup enthusiast, I couldn't resist so I picked up a few things. There weren't many things left because I shopped on the very last day of the sales but it's okay. I think these are enough for me. And I think I did well.

Drugstore Beauty Haul: Guardian + Watsons Sale

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in B2

The real reason behind why I bought this foundation was because I went to not one, but two Guardian outlets just to pick up my holy grail foundation, but the mission failed. They didn't have it in my shade anymore. It was sold out. It was such a bummer because I could totally make use of these sales and save some cash.

However, the moment I saw the price of this particular foundation, I immediately picked it up and was shade matching and all. Honestly, this foundation is nowhere near my favorite foundation. They're totally the opposites but I guess, no harm trying it out, right?

It was so hard to find the closest shade to my favorite foundation shade. Some are like too pink, too warm, too light. The one I have right now is the closest! It wasn't so bad but I can tell it's a little warm undertoned compared to the shade I used to in the Fit Me Foundation. Thank god for my sister, she helped me a lot to choose the right shade. 

Anyway, it's my first time trying this foundation out and I have worn it once so far. I still don't have overall thoughts about it just yet. I will let you guys know in a product review post perhaps? We will have to see. Btw, this foundation retails for MYR27.45 (NP: MYR49.40) after discount. Good enough, right? Have anyone tried this foundation?

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Medium

My. Holy. Grail. Concealer. Hands down. Seriously, I can't get enough of this. It's so so so good. Definitely worth the hype. It conceals everything, it highlights very well. I have the worst dark circles and this concealer is literally a lifesaver. Coverage, on point. Longevity, on point. Everything is on point. I managed to pick this one up for MYR19.95 (NP: MYR31.90) It was totally a catch. Highly recommend! 

IN2IT Gel Tint in Strawberry

I'm back on track with this lip tint. I'm using the Tony Moly one for quite some time now and I'm running low on it. Good thing I picked this one up and it retails for MYR5.45 (NP: MYR10.45), you guys! Now let me tell you, I have been wearing this since my high school days. It's my all-time favorite. The formula is so different than the other lip tints I have tried. It has a gel consistency, hence the name. It stays on the lips all day, doesn't dry out the lips like crazy and it smells edible. Love it!

IN2IT Waterproof Single Blush in 05 Dream

I feel like IN2IT is one of those brands that creates great blushers. I have tried quite a few blushers from the brand and the quality was top-notch! They're pigmented, smooth, and buttery. This one stays on the cheeks all day long too. If you're a newbie and all clueless on where to start on blush, I definitely recommend IN2IT. So good!

I'm trying out a different shade than what I used to with this specific blush because why not? I think the shades that they have are nice too. They have corals, pinks, mauves, shimmery, mattes, and all of that good stuff. It retails for MYR9.95 (NP: MYR17.90) after the discount. What a bargain!

IN2IT Waterproof Hair Brush Eyeliner Pen in All Black

If you don't already know, I swear by this eyeliner. I can't emphasize enough, it's so easy to use! I can get precise wings every time without putting in too much effort. You want an intense wing? Sure. You love subtle lines? No problem. #AllAlsoCan

If you feel like eyeliners are intimidating, I recommend trying this one out. Seriously, even newbies can get away with it. It's so good, I have repurchased it a gazillion times already. Balls to you, IN2IT. I got it for MYR12.45 (NP: MYR23.90) if you're wondering.

Silkygirl Funky Eyelights Pencil in 16 Rose Gold

I have been meaning to get my hands on this and I finally have it. Every time I'm at the drugstore, I would always swatch this in the back of my hand because it's so beautiful but never really pick it up because I think it's a little overpriced for a pencil liner. #Cheapskate

Thank god they still have it, precisely in the shade that I really want. This is so pretty, it won't budge, it stays put (like literally stays put), and did I mention that it's pretty? Yup, I did. I have been wearing it non-stop ever since I got it. You can tell that I'm obsessed! I bought it for MYR9.25 (NP: MYR18.50) Now that's reasonable. Hehe.

That's all I have for you guys today! I did pick some other stuff, not just these but they're like toiletries and skincare products. I just wanted to share the makeup and beauty part for now. Yeah, I hope you enjoyed and tell me if you're hooked too so I can high-five you virtually! Have you guys tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments x

16 comments

  1. i didn't even get to buy any hahaha. sbb x pegi pun waktu sales tu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it's okay, at least you didn't have to bersesak-sesak dengan orang ramai haha!

      Delete
  2. Tak shopping masa diorang buat sale (arghh what's wrong with me >_< )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sayangnya babe! Tapi kalau pergi awal-awal dapat lah stock up a lot of things, kalau lambat macam iols ni jelah yang dapat hehe

      Delete
  3. Fatin tak pergi pun time diorang buat sale. Sebab busy. Haha. Lagipun, buat sale time tengah tak berapa nak berduit ni (sakit hati jugak rasa) Huhuhu.

    Hopefully next time ada sale gila-gila macam ni lagi. Boleh gila dibuatnya tengok sale like this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it's okay. Confirm ada punya lepas ni. Ni baru cny, banyak lagi perayaan lain hehe

      Delete
  4. I tak sempat nak shopping apa-apa but sekarang watsons sale lagi kan hahaha.that maybelline age rewind tu everyone fav include me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Watsons buat sale lagiii hehe. And i pun terjebak lagi lol. That concealer is the best! I memang recommend sangat xx

      Delete
  5. pergi watson haritu, takbanyak sale sangat atau maybe banyak produk dah habis. T^T
    nice catch there :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ramai yg dah sapu licin tinggal tester je semua lol kalau pergi awal awal, dapat banyak barang best best hehe. Thanks BV xx

      Delete
  6. Was thinking to buy the dream satin maybelline foundation for everyday use. Hope it's good ya! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, so far! I've been using it ever since I got it. I love the coverage, the finish, the texture and lots of things. I'll probably do a review about it :)

      Delete
  7. Best eh concealer tu? Sebab Nad pakai yang concealer yang jenis lagi satu tu, since tukar packaging ni dah tak best sangat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lenne suka sangat concealer ni sampai tak nak try concealer lain dah lol padahal boleh je grab concealer lain masa sale tu kan tapi tak nak sebab it works like magic (at least for me hehe) ^^

      Delete
  8. Hai lenne! rindu kita tak? haha. lama x komen di sini. btw kan busyra tertarik dgn blusher tu. wrna nampak lembut je tngok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai busyra! Rinduuu hehe. I've been meaning to do a review pasal blusher ni jugak tau. Dah ambil gambar apa semua dah tapi entah bila nak update content tu haha busy dengan fyp

      Delete