Drugstore Skincare Haul

Hello beautiful people! I'm going to show you the things that I bought a few weeks ago that are skincare-related and inexpensive. You know how deep my love for drugstore items is. I'm always on a budget, you guys know that. So if you're on a budget too, I hope this post helps you any other way. So yeah, hope you will enjoy today's haul, and let's get into it!

Drugstore Skincare Haul | LENNE ZULKIFLLY

1. My Fav Recipe by Nuela Aloe Vera Gel

If you're a long-time reader of my blog, you know this is one of my holy grail products. This is the only aloe vera gel that my skin loves so much. Just a little FYI, I have stopped using this for a solid 3 months for no reason at all. I just got busy and neglected this baby. And that's when my skin just acts up and does not behave. So as you can see, I'm very dependent on my aloe gel, this aloe gel specifically. If you have an oily skin type, this could potentially be your moisturizer. It's very inexpensive and this giant tube lasts about 6-7 months (maybe more!)

2. Aiken Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser

This is my first time trying this facial cleanser. I hope it works! I have read quite a lot of good reviews about it. Purchased it because it has tea tree oil in it and you guys must be aware of the amazing power of tea tree oil. However, I don't have acne-prone skin but it surely is oily and I do get pimples and breakouts some other time every couple of weeks I would say, so I'm always on the hunt for good oil-controlling products. I have put it to the test for a few weeks already since I bought it and I can safely say that I love it!

It's very gentle on the skin and it has a strong tea tree smell to it. I love it but some people don't. The texture is thick and creamy and it foams up really easily. A little goes a long way with this product. I squeeze like a pea size every time I wash my face. So far, I'm satisfied enough. I didn't experience any breakouts or irritation on my skin. I really wanted this to work because I'm done searching for skincare items. Hopefully, this will be my last search.

3. Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Cleansing Wipes

This is also my first time trying this makeup remover wipes. All I can say is I'm loving these wipes! I love the convenience of it and it doesn't irritate my skin too. It's formulated without alcohol that can upset your skin, so that's good. The wipes are not heavily saturated, they feel almost dry but they aren't. They manage to do a great job removing the makeup. I think it's reasonably priced for 25 wipes. What say you?

I love it and will purchase it again because it's so convenient! I sometimes come home late from work (usually 11 at night), and I don't have enough time because once I get back, I need to get ready for school the next morning. So, that's when the makeup wipes come in handy! I just pull one out from the pack, remove my makeup and I'm done. What a time-saver! Highly recommend it if you're a busy bee or just lazy.

4. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water 

I have talked about this product in my skincare routine post. I'm still using it and will continue to use it because it does such a darn good job removing my makeup. Like a hundred per cent, spotless. I'm really impressed with it, it doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. Overall just a great product. This has been a staple in my skincare routine and has always been a constant for me. Totally a must-have!

Drugstore Skincare Haul | LENNE ZULKIFLLY

5. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion

I don't have any idea how much I have repurchased this baby. It has been my trusted and go-to lotion for quite some time now. So, I have oily skin, right? But it's a different story for the rest of my body parts. I have quite dry skin, especially on my hands, arms, legs, and thighs. This lotion is just a lifesaver for me. It's great for the hydration and moisture that my body needs. I love that the lotion is not sticky or greasy whatsoever. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and supple. And most noteworthy, it heals the dry patches that I have had (not by choice) for so long!

If you love the smell of aloe vera, this has a mild aloe vera smell to it that fades away after 10-15 minutes of application but retains its moisture all day long. I love it, this lotion is the ultimate bae for me. Highly recommend it if you have severely dry skin, plus, it won't burn a hole in your pocket ;)
Have you tried any of these products? What is your favorite drugstore skincare product?

20 comments

  1. Vaseline!!! OMG But I never choose Aloe lotion cuz I'm dying for pink colour smh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I somehow allergic to the ones on the pink packaging. I don't know why but I'll be itching like crazy when I wear it :/

      Delete
  2. i do love the aloe vera gel. used to be one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used the Aiken Tea Tree Oil set before and totally loving the toner and moisturiser. Too bad that the cleanser didn't works well on my skin.

    Gonna get my Garnier Micellar Water pretty soon since I finished my Nivea Cleansing Water. I love how gentle it feels on my skin and removes all the makeup pretty well. And the best thing is, it doesn't sting my eyes like Nivea cleansing water did to me, which is good 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the moisturizer is too thick for my skin bcs one of my friend is using it so I kind of know the texture. I hope the cleanser works for me, so far no irritation or allergies whatsoever. I hope! *finger's crossed

      Yesss it doesn't sting the eyes kannn hehehe. I love it x

      Delete
  4. I use both no 4 and 5. These two are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know righttt! They're probably one of my staple skincare items x

      Delete
  5. I used aiken products before, it really good for acne skin. but somehow it make my skin dry. i have combination skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have a friend who told me the same thing that the product dry up her skin and whatnot. And now she stopped using it. How about you?

      Delete
  6. haven't used all five but I'm slowly exposing myself with drugstores currently :D nice reading this anywayyyy :D

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all about the drugstore. I'm a self proclaimed drugstore queen HAHAHA! I don't care as long as the product works or even if it doesn't work, it won't break the bank :D

      Delete
  7. my fovourite micellar water by garnier. Yess same, oily skin :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my holy grail! It suits my skin <3 Have you tried the new one that is infused with oil or something? The one in the yellow packaging.

      Delete
  8. I want to try aiken products but it is so hard to find them. Wanted to try the toner so badly :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So trueeee! Sometimes it's quite hard to find them in stores. They always sold out :( Next time when you do see them on display, just stock them up girl! Just in case, for backups hehehe

      Delete
  9. Kulit Fatin meragam awal bulan 12 baru-baru ni. Stop using any creams, just pakai krim ubat yang diambil di klinik je. Sekarang cuma pakai Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Cleanser je.

    Muka dah okay nanti baru sambung semula skincare routine kot. Huhu. Fatin dapat rasa yang kulit muka Fatin ni macam kurang sesuai pakai whitening products. Naik jerawat besar yang dari dalam kulit tu.

    Seronok tengok skincare Lenne. Simple je. Tak banyak rangkaian produk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww. Sayang sangat sebab you have fair skin so memang akan nampak lah scars tu. Hopefully they're getting better! Probably ingredients dalam whitening products lah kot yg tak sesuai kan? Fatin try product baru eh? Kalau boleh stop dulu kejap, bagi skin tu heal a bit and focus on skincare. Also, minum banyak air mineral 😉

      I'm trying to go as minimal as possible. Whatever works for me, that'll stick in my skincare routine. Sayang je kalau try banyak banyak product tapi takda satu pun yg berkesan utk kita, right? So I stick to the ones that give positive impact on my skin hehe x

      Delete
  10. Lenne dah tak guna k, pure beauty cleansing foam? lps tgk Lenne review hari tu rasa mcm nak try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bella! Lenne still pakai, occasionally. Still ada dalam skincare routine Lenne cuma yg Aiken ni acts like a "backup" and both of them works great. Muka Lenne sekarang smooth, tak banyak texture dah and acne (other than hormonal acne) memang kurang sangat sangat dah :)

      Delete