Collective Haul: Beauty Edition

I know it's been such a darn long time, since I last, wrote a blog post. I can safely say that assignments are all finally out of the way, as of now. So I've spent a little time running this blog again. My archive is pretty dry as you can see. The best way to start blogging again is to start with a haul. A beauty haul. So, I've been purchasing quite a few stuff in the past few weeks. And I thought it might be fun to share it here. Here's an overview of the few goodies I purchased:

Collective Haul: Beauty Edition | Lenne Zulkiflly

Mary-Lou Manizer

Let's start with the stuff I'm most excited about. It's the Mary-Lou Manizer. Yes, I finally got my hands on this baby. Like finally! I know I'm late on this bandwagon. I'm so obsessed with it ever since I got it. It's a really pretty champagne highlight and it's just beautiful and blinding. It lasts the whole day, at least for me. It's amazing though it retails for RM99 for a single highlight. I guess it's okay to splurge at times because this is da bomb dot com.

Catrice Cosmetics The Essential Nude Eyeshadow Palette // Reviewed

I believe this eyeshadow palette from Catrice is new. I've never seen it before, not until the past two weeks, I guess. I've swatched each and every shade on the palette and it's pretty promising! So creamy, so buttery. I haven't tried it on the eyes just yet but I'll definitely update you guys. This palette costs me RM24 and I think it's okay for 9 pigmented eyeshadows. Good job, Catrice.

Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream // Mentioned

Oh, you guys know Silkygirl's Matte Lip Cream is my favourite drugstore lip cream. The formula is great and the colour selection is just gorgeous! I got it in the shade 01 Retro, which is a very wearable brown-ish nude. Great for everyday wear. I have repurchased this so many times already that I lost count.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer //  Reviewed

Here comes my holy-grail concealer. It's the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind. Here's the deal, I'm not looking forward to using any other concealer for my dark circles because this concealer is top-notch! If you haven't tried it, please give it a try and see for yourself.

IN2IT Hair Brush Liner // Reviewed

Ugh, another holy-grail beauty product of mine. It's the IN2IT Hair Brush Liner. You guys know the drill. I've talked about this eyeliner quite a few times and I even made a whole blog post talking about this eyeliner itself. The color payoff is amazing, the ease of use and it's great for both newbies and experts. Highly recommend!

M.A.C Mineralize Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist

This is my first time trying and using this mist by MAC. I use it to set my entire face after I'm done with my makeup. I don't know if it's meant to set the face but so far so good! I notice that my makeup lasts longer and is fresh.

Meow Inspired Perfume by Katy Perry

I'm trying out this fragrance inspired by Katy Perry's Meow. It retails for MYR20. It smells the same and lasts the whole day too. Me likey! I've been using this perfume ever since I got it. I'm just a sucker for fragrances. Am I the only one?

Party Star Cosmetics All Matt Plus Blush

This matte blush that I just got a few days ago is pretty bomb. I love the colour, it's matte and yes, it lasts the entire day too. The pink side is meant to be the blush and the brown side is meant to be a bronzer, I guess. If I mix these 2 colours together, it's really pretty. I love that it's pretty cheap too, it retails for only RM10.

Tony Moly Tony Tint

I love me some lip tint. I love to use them whenever I don't feel like wearing makeup but at the same time, I don't want people to think I'm dying. So, this is a lifesaver. I got this Tony Moly Tony Tint in 02 Red. It smells delicious, and it tastes delicious (I unconsciously do that) but it doesn't last that long. Even if I don't eat or drink anything, it will come off and gone by the wind.

What are some of your favorite purchases lately?

23 comments

  1. palette catrice tu :O rasanya mmg baru kat pasaran

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great purchased you made.
    Can you do a review on Catrice palette that you bought? 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Syaza! I'll definitely do a review soon :)

      Delete
  3. kaler eyeshadow tu sangat lawaaa T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang lawa! Bila dah swatch at the back of my hand, rasa macam ughhh lawa sangat haha! Lenne akan buat review soon okayyy :D

      Delete
  4. I pun baru beli maybelline age rewind tu sooo good for my under eye and scar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god! I knowww! Sooo good that I can't get enough of it. It blends like a dream, conceals perfectly ughh. Best sangat bila pakai :D

      Delete
  5. Maybelline age rewind and mary lou manizer are da bomb right? Hehe. Is the mac mist good? How much does it retail?

    Atheera / http://atheeradayana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, they're amazing. So far, I'm liking it. I bought it for MYR115.

      Delete
  6. You picked up so many great bits! I love the Mary-Lou Manizer!xx

    Hannah | Luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Salam, love your collection haul! Omg, in2it memang best sangat, sis dah guna since uni life lagi about 5 yrs ago or more! Need to repurchase again nampaknya hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumsalam :) IN2IT memang best sis hehe. Dah berapa kali dah beli and really puas hati :)

      Delete
  8. Patutlah beg perempuan berat semacam... hihi...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The MAC's hydrating mist is just a mist, not a setting spray. But I guess it removed excess product and made your skin less dry, hence the prolonged longevity if makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see. Ya it does prolonged the longevity of my makeup everyday :)

      Delete
  10. hai lenne... lenni org tawau ka?? salam singgah <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mine is..... *I have scheduled it* so stay tuned xD

    but yeah, the silkygirl's lip cream is so nice & AFFORDABLE! Maybe because I am silkygirls' lover

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love silkygirl matte junkie and tony moly tint delight <3

    ReplyDelete