Catrice Nude Illusion Loose Powder

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Catrice Nude Illusion Loose Powder | Lenne Zulkiflly

Growing up with oily skin type, a mattifying powder is a must for me. I have never reviewed a face powder on my blog before. It's not that I don't use it. In fact, I do use one whenever I wear makeup. I always use the same powder for a long time, it's hard for me to switch it up because I'm pretty loyal. Haha! The moment I saw that Catrice would come out with a loose powder that doesn't break the bank - it's only MYR23, I knew I must grab it and glad that I did!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 

The transparent, loose powder with a soft-focus effect provides all skin types with a long lasting matte effect. The micro fine powder particles absorbs excess oil and ensure a matte effect without drying out your skin. For a smooth and flawless complexion. Can also be used to set makeup. Available as a transparent powder - universally suitable for every skin tone and type.

PACKAGING

This powder comes in a simple plastic tube, I believe. A high quality one. It's a container with a see through/ transparent sides so you can immediately see the remaining powder. So that's a plus. The size is not too big and not too small, just right and travel-friendly. Inside, there is a plate with holes that is attached to the tube for easy dispensing of the powder.

Catrice Nude Illusion Loose Powder | Lenne Zulkiflly

MY EXPERIENCE USING THE CATRICE NUDE ILLUSION LOOSE POWDER 

The powder is white but when applied on the skin it becomes clear. I have a medium dark skin but this powder doesn't look white on me, at least I don't look like a ghost. Haha! I have oily skin type, with the usage of this powder, it mattifyes my skin and the fact that I'm able to control the shine for at least 6 hours really 'wowed' me. It stays true to the claims. That's always a thumbs up. It doesn't exaggerate my pores as well, which is great! Just bear in mind that this powder has a fragrance to it and it lingers on for quite awhile.

PROS:
  • Suitable for all skin tones
  • Doesn't leave a white cast
  • Blends easily 
  • Doesn't look cakey
  • Matte and natural finish 
  • Controls oil for at least 6 hours
  • Doesn't exaggerate pores
  • Travel-friendly 
  • Budget-friendly 
Catrice Nude Illusion Loose Powder | Lenne Zulkiflly

CONS:
  • Contains parabens
  • Contains fragrance 
All in all, this is a great product and I believe suitable for every day wear. It gets the job done and I'm pleasantly surprised with the quality of this powder. Definitely would repurchase it and I would surely recommend it if you are looking for a loose powder that deserves a shot and would not hurt the bank :)


What is your favorite loose powder?

12 comments

  1. i love both essence and catrice products :D great quality with a good price

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the essence one. Is it good? 😍

      Delete
  2. I want to try this one but it always sold out. Hmm. Just got my Innisfree No Sebum powder and can't wait to try it out 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one absolutely amazing too! I read lots of good reviews. Please please please do a review once you have tried it hehe ❤

      Delete
  3. it's so cheaaaaaaaaap :') I had never tried any loose powder, but this one look pretty good :') Thank goodness I don't have sensetive skin hiks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I think you should give it try whenever you see it's available on the drugstore 😄

      Delete
  4. I feel numb cuz I never want to try loose powder hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so gorgeous, lovely review! Adore your photos, I'm following on GFC! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely! Thank you so much! Surely will do xx

      Delete

© LENNE ZULKIFLLY. Design by FCD.