That One Eyeliner I Always Repurchase

Who has had the experience of trying tons of different eyeliners because you got played by your eyeliners? I mean they claimed to be smudge-proof, budge-proof, waterproof, stay on all day, highly pigmented yada yada yada but did absolutely none of those. Me too. However, I don't have to worry anymore because I've found the one that works best for me.

That One Eyeliner I Always Repurchase

I have a love/hate relationship with eyeliners because it looks on fleek today, but I might look like a raccoon tomorrow. My eyeliner often ends up underneath my eyes, sometimes even for only two freaking hours and it continues to budge throughout the whole day.

IN2IT really impressed me with this baby right here. Since I've started using the IN2IT Hair Brush Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, my eyeliner hardly smudges on me. Only when it's scorching hot outside. That's a different story. But it totally gives me the assurance to know that I no longer have to check my eye makeup 637383 times throughout the day or constantly clean up the smudges or even reapply.

That One Eyeliner I Always Repurchase

The brush, in my opinion, is very well-designed. Why? Because I have all the control I need with this kind of brush/ tip. I can create lines that I desire whether it's a very thick or thin line. I hardly had any trouble getting the line that I want with this eyeliner. The tip is so sharp and pointed like that so when it comes to the 'wing', I can create the perfect 'wings'. The wings that can lift me higher lol. I think it's suitable for both newbies and experts because you can't go wrong with this perfectly-designed brush. I honestly prefer a hairbrush tip rather than a felt tip because a felt tip tends to dry and is hard to achieve a sharp 'wing'.

I have nothing bad to say about this eyeliner, honestly. It's so dark, it's all black (hence the name), I can achieve an insanely pigmented line in one swipe and lasts the whole day without smudging on me.

This is the IN2IT Hair Brush Waterproof Eyeliner Pen that retails for RM23.90. You can make a great deal because it's an inexpensive and very high-quality product. Available at Guardian, Watsons, and online.

*Please note that some links used in this post are affiliated links, which allows me to earn a small commission when you buy the product using my link. No commission is earned through clicking links, no worries. I'm not being paid to mention any specific brand in this post, it's purely my own honesty and experience. Thank you for your support~
What is that one eyeliner you always go back to?

18 comments

  1. Nadia jrg guna eyeliner tapi I like Maybelline eyeliner tak ingat apa nama dia. hihii =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner eh? If so, that one works well too but they tend to sold out super fast at my place so.

      Delete
  2. i dont use any eyeliner sebab takut nak guna dan tak berapa pandai. T^T
    tapi teringin jugak nak cuba guna XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Senang je! Lenne banyak tengok tutorial from youtube je BV and instantly boleh jadi pro hahaha

      Delete
  3. Lenne, kita suka pada produk eyeliner yang sama! Yeayy! IN2IT.

    Cuma siqah pakai yang macam pensil tu. Dah lama beli tapi tak habis lagi sebab jarang sangat guna. Hihi. Kalau ke pejabat, pakai blusher je. Senang nak hilangkan drpd eyeliner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IN2IT memang best! I think dah nak setaraf dengan Maybelline dah hihi.

      Oooh Siqah pakai pencil liner eh, Lenne kalau pakai pencil liner confirm comot nanti haha

      Delete
    2. Haa namanya pencil liner. Haha. Jenuh fikir apa nama 😅 Siqah pakai comot gak nanye tapi layankan jela. Nanti nak cuba juga pakai yang macam Lenne ni :)

      Delete
    3. Boleh buat blog post lah nanti Siqah! hihi xx

      Delete
  4. My eyeliner will always be maybelline hypersharp. I always repurchase this maybe because it is easy to use and affordable. I haven't try this one yet maybe i should try later. Thanks for recommending!

    Atheera / http://atheeradayana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That works well too! I've always love the hyper sharp liners but they tend to sold out so fast at my place so gotta find another dupes haha. You can give it a whirl because it's one of the best I've tried so far. Been wearing this since 2015! (wow it's been THAT long already haha)

      Delete
  5. Dulu Silkygirl, tapi sekarang Catrice! Memang best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best eh? Lenne tak pernah try anything from catrice actually hihi if I'm not mistaken lah but maybe akan try :)

      Delete
  6. Maybelline hyper matte always be my favorite ones. No doubt hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not heard of this eyeliner before, but it sounds so good! I'll have to look into it!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the pretty popular drugstore brand in Asia! I love their lip products as well x

      Delete
  8. I always go with Avon eyeliner because it is really superb. The brush tip makes everything perfect. Plus, the price is only Rm 19.90

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avon has quite a number of great eyeliners, even my mom is using one of their black pencil liner and it's so pigmented! :)

      Delete