15 Blogging Facts About Me

15 Blogging Facts About Me

  1. My very first blog address was linalovehugsandkisses.blogspot.com, and I have to admit, it sounds a bit cringy now. But hey, I was just 14 back then, so cut me some slack!
  2. I've got a bunch of friends on my blog, and I really see them as the real deal, even though we haven't had the chance to meet up in person yet!
  3. After 7 years of blogging here and there, I've gotta admit, coding is still not my strong suit. HTML and all those ones and zeros? Ugh, they just don't click with me. No matter how many times I try to wrap my head around it, it slips away from my memory. Huge shoutout to those ready-made templates on Etsy, though—they've been my lifesavers, making things way
  4. I never really considered starting a beauty blog since I didn't have a ton of beauty products at first. What really gets me excited is talking with others about it and seeing my little stash of products grow over time. It just makes me so happy!
  5. I turned off my comments once because I didn't think it looked nice. Then, someone asked me, "Hey, where's the comment button?" That made me reconsider, and I turned it back on!
  6. Writing just does something special for me, you know? Ever since I was a little one, I've had this deep love for writing. And when someone takes a peek at my words and shares their thoughts, it feels like my soul gets a little boost.
  7. My blog started as a sort of online diary where I'd share silly stories about the person I wasn't a fan of. #LessonLearned – it's okay to sprinkle personal bits on your blog, but going negative in public? Not a good idea. Let's just avoid those cringe-worthy moments, shall we?
  8. I really can't write when someone's peering over my shoulder or staring at my screen as I type. It makes me feel a tad 'disturbed.' I just need my own little bubble of space and time to get into the zone.
  9. I love scribbling down ideas for my blog in my trusty old notebook. It's just my thing – there's something about putting pen to paper that makes me remember stuff better than typing it into my phone.
  10. I've never snagged a win in any blog giveaways.
  11. I gotta be real with you—sometimes I've gotta sneak off for a quick bathroom break before diving into my writing. Yeah, it's a bit weird, but hey, we all have our little things, right?
  12. I don't really have a blogging space. I just write wherever I feel like it – sometimes at the library, other times at a cafe, basically anywhere that tickles my fancy!
  13. I drop by my blog every day, just for the fun of it. No specific reason, I just enjoy checking in, even though there's not a whole lot happening there. I'm sure some of you can relate, right?
  14. I love sharing reviews and hauls on my blog because it's a blast for me, and I hope you find it just as enjoyable! It's not only fun to write about, but reading your thoughts and hearing different perspectives is a real treat. Get ready for more reviews and haul posts—I might have gone a bit overboard with buying beauty and skincare products, and I can't wait to spill all the details! 
  15. Blogging has been a fantastic journey for me, helping me pick up a bunch of valuable skills like smartphone photography, putting words together, and even improving my social game!

Now, what are some of your blogging facts?

22 comments

  1. I don't have blogging space too. I blog everywhere but mostly it will be on my bed. Haha. Dah siap taip blog post boleh terus tidur. Hehe

    P/s : I feel like doing this post in the future 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gurl, there's a high potential to fall asleep while blogging haha. This post is super fun, you kinda have the flashback of your blogging journey and all! xx

      Delete
  2. rasa macam ramai dah buat 15 blogging facts ni hehehehehe i love reading them xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All thanks to you erin!! <3 Been wanting to do this ever since you posted yours but I haven't gotten the time so I guess it's now and it's super fun hehe I loved reading yours! xx

      Delete
  3. Totally agree with 8. But it makes my personality in writing and in real life quite different hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss high five girl! We need all those time and space haha!

      Delete
  4. Haha sama habit, jenis suka bukak blog tiap hari, kadang baca balik semua posting from awal posting. Hhaha perangai. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED reading this post, I tend to visit my blog all the time to.

    Meg | The Blog
    Instagram: MeghanSSilva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! Just to appreciate the hard work we've made for the blog :) I'm glad you love this post! xx

      Delete
  6. Banyak juga persamaan kita..
    -ramai kawan blogger
    -jot down ideas dalam notebook
    -takda blogging space
    -suka visit blog sendiri

    dan lain2 hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've wrote this and somehow it turns into some guilty pleasure confession like how do we get here? #7 and #8 is so me and yeah #11 is kinda weird but I like how your biology clicked with your blogging passion. It is truly meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr!! Glad you can relate to some of these facts hihi. #11 is so weird I'm so embarrassed hahaha

      Delete
  8. Panjang sungguh ye url pertama Lenne. Jenuh jugak nak taip tu. Hihi 😁

    Siqah takde laptop sendiri untuk blogging. Selama ni pinjam laptop suami je. Dan blogging space siqah biasanya kat meja makan. Sambil menaip sambil ngap ngap makan. Haha.

    I agree much with no 8! Yeahhh tak selesa kalau orang melihat kita menulis. I need space too :)

    Siqah ada dah letak topik ni dalam draft. Tapi masih tak siap. Haha. Lambat betul kan. Will do it and post later 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang panjang pun Siqah! Jenuh nak type hahaha 😄

      Lenne sometimes pakai laptop sendiri, laptop roommate, computer library haha!

      Yesss bcs we need to focus and rasa tak selesa bila orang pandang. Kat library pun Lenne pilih computer kat hujung dunia yg jauh dari orang 😂

      Yayyy nanti Siqah dah buat, boleh lah baca! xx

      Delete
  9. mine is, lvfashionlover.blogspot.com bhahahha omg how terrible! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Panjang betul url blog tu hahaha..and no.11 punya fact tu memang agak pelik but whatever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha tau takpa! #11 memang pelik but it happens haha

      Delete
  11. number 2! :D I love reading blogs and somehow people shared about their own weakness and how they struggle to improve themselves from those flaws. Although I may have different weaknesses but it is really good to know something else that I don't expect it does exist.

    I have long url as well before :D haha. Before changing to domain with my name, my blog was nothingtobedisplayed.blogspot.com XD

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess a lot of bloggers can relate to #2 hehe.

      Couldn't agree more with you, this is the platform where we get to see people from nothing to something! :)

      Omg Hanis, I think it's better than mine. At least your url aren't as cringey as mine hahaha

      Delete