A List Of My Daily Essentials

I am actually quite a fan of seeing people's essentials. I don't know, it seems fun to me. So I thought I would put together a list of some of my day-to-day essentials. There are just some things in life that I cannot live without. Okay, maybe a little exaggeration is going on over there but seriously I totes would die if I did not have the following items. Haha! What an exaggeration but as long as you get the gist. 

Here's a list of things I use and need every single day of my existence if you will.

A List Of My Daily Essentials | Lenne Zulkiflly
My phone | Come on, this one is surely other people's first pick too. I seriously cannot live without my phone. No, but seriously, I am one of those people who gets anxious if their phone dies in the middle of the day. Gotta need my phone in my everyday life. Plus my favorite persons live in there too.

A 1-liter water bottle | Yes gurl. Otherwise,  I would be super dehydrated and people legit think I am dying. It is actually a 1.3-liter water bottle that I bought from Tesco - it helps so much.

Notebooks | I am that girl who constantly jots down notes, thoughts, and ideas that pop into my little mind. I just love it. I love to see my beautiful handwriting. 

Vaseline lotions | OMG I owned like 4 of them because I cannot get enough of their lotion especially the cocoa one. Oh my gosh, it smells SO GOOD. The one I am currently digging is the aloe vera one because I am obsessed with everything aloe vera.

Aloe vera gel | No surprise. I really love this and cannot go a day without putting this aloe gel on my face before I go to bed.

A List Of My Daily Essentials
Some of the things I need. PS: I forgot about the water bottle but whatevs

Lip products | Be it lip balm, regular lipstick, or liquid lipstick, I just need them. My natural lip color is so pale and it looks like I am dying. So I really need extra help from the lippie department. I seriously cannot go my day without wearing any lip products, which is why I have so many in my collection. Haha! 

Perfume | Ahh I just love smelling good. I love smelling good all the time. I have quite a number of perfumes and it is a little bit too much actually but what can I say, I am obsessed with smelling good all the freaking time. My current favorite scent is Someday by Justin Bieber. Oh so good. So good!

My contact lens kit | Need I say more? Gotta have this in everyday life, gurl. It contains a small mirror, contact lens case, contact lens rewetting drops, and tissue in it.

And that concludes my list of "shit I need on a day to day basis to actually survive". Now you know the things I cannot live without and now it is your turn to tell me what's yours!

*Some links used are affiliated links, which allows me to earn a small commission when you buy the product using my link. Please note that no commission is earned through clicking links. Thank you~
What would be in your everyday life essentials? What are the things you can't live without?

32 comments

  1. A nice post and idea Lenne <3

    Mostly I can relate with you with phone and 1 Litre water bottle.

    Siqah suka lip product jugak! Paling basic kuar rumah pakai lipstick dan compact powder. Cuma siqah ada satu je lipstick sekarang. Hii. Plan nak tambah koleksi ni :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Siqah!

      ikr. who doesn't need water and phone am I right?

      Lenne memang kena put on lipstick tau Siqah, kalau tak nampak macam mayat hidup je haha.

      Delete
  2. Nantikan, bila dah ada anak, dalam tu mesti ada Baby Wipe... Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyra suka jugak baca pasal daily essentials ni #busybody
    Currently I don't remember what my daily essentials are because i live a simple life as long as i am still in one good piece. Haha. Maybe I should should write about my daily essentials too

    XX Atheera | http://atheeradayana.com XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. best kan baca essentials orang lain! maybe you should do one too :)

      Delete
  4. thing I could relate with you: Phone, water bottle and lip products.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are same. I also use vaseline for lip,eyesbrow (natural make) and aloe vera but 99 smoothing gel. Gosh~ saya betul2 jatuh cinta dengan produk natural ni sebab sesuai dengan kulit saya terutama aloe vera. :D anyway nice item girl. Saya pun still guna notebook as my list plan or diary somestimes (hehehe still use old school style to writing pesonal story :3 )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aloe gel suits almost all skin types! and yes I need my notebook in everyday life :)

      Delete
  6. I can't live without my laptop, music and a good lip balm because chapped lips are unattractive and very uncomfortable. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yes, music! haha totally forgot to include that one. I'm pretty sure lip balm is a must for all of us girls (blame the liquid lipstick lol)

      Delete
  7. This are my daily essentials; phone, laptop, Spotify, Vaseline as my lip balm and few more 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I guess you should do this post too because I would love to know more! xx

      Delete
  8. we basically same. just i dont pamper myself much like using lotion and such. T^T
    i got the same notebook back then, love it because the blank pages and colourful paper. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, I have to even if I don't want to lol. my skin will be dry as hell! I love that notebook but the only downside of it is that the size of the ring is quite big haha

      Delete
  9. lipstick is a must! before pergi class i gotta put my lipstick of the day in my bag so boleh touch up throughout the day hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr! definitely a must-have in my tote bag haha

      Delete
  10. Hahah. of course! Our phone! :D High five to that. But we shouldnt let those gadget control our lives :D

    And I will never live my life without a bottle of water too. I am super dependent on it everyday. And oh, my comb. I always do my hair every time. Hihi. :D

    LOVE from MYXILOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true that! waa a comb? you must have a beautiful hair! xx

      Delete
  11. vaseline cocoa butter sangat sedap bau dia !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your daily essentials are almost similar to mine except that I don't have a lot of lip stuffs. Heee. I like makeup but I jarang pakai lipstick/liquid lipstick etc.
    "Writings Speak Louder Than Words"; is that a notebook? Where did you get that? Cantik lah..:D

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lip products are my lifesaver haha.

      I forgot where I got that notebook T.T sorry! but I think I got it from either MPH or Popular :)

      Delete
  13. my daily essential would be my phones > laptop > notebook > earphone > reading materials (novel/newspaper). My friend once carried my bag and they was like "Kau bawak apa doh dalam beg ni?" lol

    Because I need to constantly save time doing work - or something which requires all those thing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I see! I was once just like you where I love to bring at least a novel with me wherever I go 😄

      Delete
  14. Mine would be phone, laptop, earphone, broadband, notebook and pen. And hey I'm using Justin Bieber (The Key) perfume too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nadia punya a must essentials adalah , obviously handphone and Nadia akan bawak ke mana-mana saja botol air pink nadia size 1L . Usually everyday , I will drink 3L per day. Hihi .

    Then , lip balm I like sephora lip balm . Akan selalu ada dlm handbag sbb senang . Hihi

    Perfume , I like Zara perfume tapi susah nak dpt dkt Malaysia . *sob sob* . Contact lenses kit pun nadia selalu je bawak even on that particular day I'm wearing specs.

    Fun reading this post Lenne. =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh , this post really giving me idea . Can I post the same topic on my blog Lenne ? =)

    ReplyDelete