Top Social

My Current Go-To Makeup Look

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

I finally got the motivation to post my current go to makeup look. This post have been sitting in my draft for ages. So, here it is. I will be including products I am using currently which are basically all my favourites at the moment. I do this same makeup look for almost every occasion and I go by this look everyday! If I am not lazy lah. It has become a part of my routine that I absolutely love. It usually takes me about 20 minutes; I like to take my time and not rush.



Please excuse the background. It was so hard to find a good lighting. I will step up my background game next time lol. Here's the list of the products I used from the beginning till the end.


The face:
MAC Prep+Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer 
Maybelline White SuperFresh CC Cream
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Medium
Silkygirl Magic BB All-in-One Powder Foundation in 02 Natural
MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty 
Odbo Shimmer Bricks

The eyes:
Silkygirl Expert Brow Slim Liner in 02 Dark Brown 
Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer in 02
Maybelline Fashion Brow in Gray 
IN2IT Eye Colour Palette in 03 Sorbet Deluxe 
IN2IT Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in 01 Very Black 
Kanebo Stick Eyeshadow 
Maybelline The Magnum Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara 

The lips:
Essence Lipliner in 06 Satin Mauve 
MAC Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy 

I hope you enjoyed this post as it wasn't too fancy and it was just me sharing my favs with you. Let me know what you guys think! Aaaand, what products that you use everyday without fail? Have you used the products mentioned? 
8 comments on "My Current Go-To Makeup Look "
  1. Such a nice makeup look for everyday. Love it 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAC Prep+Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer tu fungsinya untuk apa? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind pulak? Huhuhu semua ni Fatin tak pernah pakai. Selalu tempek bedak je kat muka pastu calit lipstick and I'm done. Simple sangat Fatin ni :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC skin enhancer tu lenne buat macam primer before apply cc cream and maybelline instant age rewind tu concealer hehe

      Delete
  3. Wahhh you look so gorgeous Lenne.. Look so natural. Thumbs up!
    I also love 'make up no make up' look.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature