Top Social

Makeup expiration date!

Friday, April 29, 2016
Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!

I am quite certain that everything that almost everything has an expiry date. Be it food, medicine, perfumes and even makeup! Yup, beauty products have expiration dates too. So, I was scrolling my twitter timeline and witnessed something really informational haha. Ready to learn something new? Here we go...





Okay, it is time to empty the vanity hahaha. That's all for now! I hope you gain something :)
5 comments on "Makeup expiration date!"
  1. Thanks for this blogpost. I bet i've learn smthg new :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. good sharing, never pay much attention on my makeup expired date..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a good information at all...

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature