Cheap And Easy Homemade Lip Scrub

Cheap And Easy Homemade Lip Scrub
I tend to catch myself peeling off the skin from my lips. It's addictive. If you have this kind of problem too, high five. Girl, no amount of water can save my super-chapped lips. I used to believe that licking my lips will cure the problem. It's completely the opposite and will actually make the issue even worse. I've tried so many lip scrubs, lip balms, and exfoliators whatsoever, you name it.

Lips are one of the best parts of the face so I give my utmost effort to cure it even if I have to go to the moon, but for the sake of my lips, I would. So, I decided to give some of the homemade versions a try since all the fancy scrubs from the store didn't work out for me. This is what I really hate. I paid a fortune for them :( But, surprisingly, homemade products have worked well for me. Yay! I finally settled for this one because it's the easiest to make and also cheap *cough cheapskate cough* 

What you'll need:
  • 2 teaspoons of raw honey
  • 1 teaspoon of sugar
  • 1 small empty container
Ikr! It's simple and easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy and takes little to no time. No fuss, no muss.

Instructions:
  • Place the sugar and raw honey in a teeny-tiny empty container and mix them together until the sugar is all covered with honey.
  • Test the product on the back of your hand to see if it's too runny or too harsh. 
  • Apply a small amount of the product to your lips and massage gently in a circular motion to get rid of all the dead skin. Let it sit for a few minutes and wipe it off! (or you can lick them but you'll be eating dead skins lol)
You can use this lip scrub once a week or every 2-3 days. I use it before I go to bed so the next day I'll be checking myself in the mirror and my lips are looking pretty nice and gorgeous. That's one of the best things in the world lol. There. Enjoy your luscious, pink, healthy-looking lips. 

P/s: I'm not an expert and am just sharing my thoughts and experience. Different things work for different people and this is something that has worked for me.

Till then! x

8 comments

  1. I should try someday. Me also got chapped lips, and I can't stop myself from peeling off the skin from my lips. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fatin Liyana Make sure to use raw honey bcs most honey that we buy in the grocery store has been heated bla bla bla, losing its many benefits. Alright? :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha yeayyy I nak try jugaaakkkk!!!! Thank you tauuuu muahciked :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try this someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice sharing. I need to try this to cure mine's too :)

    ReplyDelete