Top Social

10 day random challenge day 8 | Blogging BFF

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone.

Fatin, where you at??!! This entry is dedicated to you! 

Even though I have never met you, I think it's worth to call you my real friend. Yup. 

I know her through her blog long time ago, and I don't know how we constantly stay in touch. I think maybe it's because we both have shit loads of things in common, so we would like to know more and more about each other and that's why. We also like to share our likes and dislikes and thoughts about anything and everything. She is my top commentator, too! Hehe.

The friends I have made online might be spread wide, geographically, but I'm somehow closer to them then anyone I went to school with. But obviously, there will always be concern about the dangers of online friendship. People are people, whether online or not. 

All in all, virtual doesn't, at all, mean not real. And Fatin, she is real. If I can just get the chance to meet you, I will be one happy lady. I don't care. Virtual people make the best real friends :)
2 comments on "10 day random challenge day 8 | Blogging BFF"
  1. Awwww , you're so sweet my dear ! You just made my heart melt. No one knows how much I love and care about you. I hope our relationship will stay forever, live happily ever after :)

    Wait, I'm going to write a dedication post for you after this. Teeeheee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fatin Liyana Aww, love you fatin! YOU are the sweetest :D

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature