Top Social

10 day random challenge day 7 | Turn ons and offs

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!

After a few days of pure agony, seems like I'm getting better now. Alhamdulillah. The weather is just pissing me off, it's killing me. I cannot bear with it. So, sisters out there, be safe and healthy, alright!

Suddenly I'm in a romantic mood lol nah. Flirtatious, rather. Lol. NO. This topic is not specifically for men, for some reason. So, bear with it.

Now, coming to the point. What are the things that I find very attractive in someone?

Turn-ons: 
  1. Strong and firm faith, as well as morals. This is like, everyone's first and foremost because it's what defines a person, no?
  2. Intelligence. To me, it's important for someone to carry on intelligent conversations and keep up with what's going on in the world.
  3. Good sense of humor. Yes. If you can make someone else laugh, then you're good enough. It's refreshing for someone to be able to see the fun in this life.
  4. When someone smells good. God, bless these people.
  5. Family oriented person. People, family is the most important thing in the world. When I see someone is being warmhearted, caring, loving and all of the good stuffs with their family, it captures homegirl's heart.
Turn-offs:
  1. Smoking. Both men and women. It's not that I don't like you, I little (much) bit hate what you're doing. I'm worried about you. How could you do that to your body? It's terribly unhealthy- don't even get me started....
  2. Rude and disrespectful to others. I pay very close attention to how someone talks. Be it with their family, friends, or even strangers. 
  3. Close-minded. It's always good to hear out what the other person have to say. Don't be so negative in certain parts, it's a complete turn-off.
Okaaaay, I don't want too much of a negativity here hahaha, so we stop. That's all I can think of for now. What's yours? What are your turn-ons and turn-offs? 
4 comments on "10 day random challenge day 7 | Turn ons and offs"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature