Top Social

10 day random challenge day 6 | Unread books

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Assalamualaikum and hellooo!

The bedroom bookshelf is now almost full with new books that I've bought for myself with the intention of reading them in the near future, but nah. I feel like I have too many unread books at the moment (not that many), I don't know, the passion is just not there anymore. I'm just lazy. I just don't have the time to sit there and read a new book that I've purchased. But I got the time to re-read my old books, yup. 

Anyway, let's just jump right in, shall we?
  1. Flawed by Cecelia Ahern. A book recommended to me by a friend and I'm a sucker for any recommendations. I'll take that as a 'oh yes I must buy it, I must have it, I must read it.' Unfortunately, there it is, (I mean the book) sitting quietly on the bookshelf.
  2. Girl in the Dark by Marion Pauw. I'm a fan of thriller and mystery type of book ever since I read the Zodiac by Robert Graysmith. So, I picked up this book A.S.A.P and I've read the synopsis and it's quite interesting and I'm intrigued. And still isn't enough to make me grab this book and read it sooner. Haha.
  3. The Girl on the Landing by Paul Torday. This was recommended to me by a friend too and she said since I love horror movies, why not I give it a try for a horror, supernatural thing like this one here. But still didn't manage to read it. 
  4. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I've read shit loads of good reviews for this book, even my sister raved about it at the bookstore. I don't know how I feel about it but maybe I'll read it, soon.
  5. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I picked this book because I thought of Mockingjay lol it's not the same, right? Or maybe it is, I don't know. This book has nothing to do with how to kill a mockingbird btw, for your curious minds lol.
  6. Paper Towns by John Green. I've seen the movie, yup, but it wasn't all that good. Maybe the book will justify my thoughts, that's why I bought it. And still haven't read it.
Not that much but I'm just a lazy ass. All in all, I just hope that I can finish all these while I'm on my 2 months semester break.

Till then! x
6 comments on "10 day random challenge day 6 | Unread books "
  1. Assalamualaikum Lenne,

    We have similar hobby.. I love reading books too. Currently I'm reading The Partner by John Grisham. I have 5 unread books at the moment. Hopefully I can finish it by next week.. :-)

    Hope you can achieve your challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate John Green books. The story is meh to me lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LZ - The Blog Owner Waalaikumsalam LZ :) How is it so far? Is it good? How's the story line?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nurul rasya hahaha another reason i malas nak baca dah lol i'm not a big fan of john green but i think it's okay la i pun sometimes ada love-hate relationship jgk dgn buku dia huhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. for me, paper town punya buku lagi best dari movie dia hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Izzaty Zaty oh yayerz, nak baca lah after dah habis with gone girl hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature