Assalamualaikum and hellooo!
The bedroom bookshelf is now almost full with new books that I've bought for myself with the intention of reading them in the near future, but nah. I feel like I have too many unread books at the moment (not that many), I don't know, the passion is just not there anymore. I'm just lazy. I just don't have the time to sit there and read a new book that I've purchased. But I got the time to re-read my old books, yup.
Anyway, let's just jump right in, shall we?
- Flawed by Cecelia Ahern. A book recommended to me by a friend and I'm a sucker for any recommendations. I'll take that as a 'oh yes I must buy it, I must have it, I must read it.' Unfortunately, there it is, (I mean the book) sitting quietly on the bookshelf.
- Girl in the Dark by Marion Pauw. I'm a fan of thriller and mystery type of book ever since I read the Zodiac by Robert Graysmith. So, I picked up this book A.S.A.P and I've read the synopsis and it's quite interesting and I'm intrigued. And still isn't enough to make me grab this book and read it sooner. Haha.
- The Girl on the Landing by Paul Torday. This was recommended to me by a friend too and she said since I love horror movies, why not I give it a try for a horror, supernatural thing like this one here. But still didn't manage to read it.
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I've read shit loads of good reviews for this book, even my sister raved about it at the bookstore. I don't know how I feel about it but maybe I'll read it, soon.
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I picked this book because I thought of Mockingjay lol it's not the same, right? Or maybe it is, I don't know. This book has nothing to do with how to kill a mockingbird btw, for your curious minds lol.
- Paper Towns by John Green. I've seen the movie, yup, but it wasn't all that good. Maybe the book will justify my thoughts, that's why I bought it. And still haven't read it.
Not that much but I'm just a lazy ass. All in all, I just hope that I can finish all these while I'm on my 2 months semester break.
Till then! x