Top Social

5 Things I Hate The Most

Thursday, March 17, 2016

So, I've been tagged by Fatin for the 5 things I hate the most tag. I've done the 25 things that make happy tag and if you wish to read it, HERE. To be quite honest, this tag is actually difficult for me. I mean, 5 things I hate the most? Really? Five? I have trillions of thing that I hate! But I'll try to break down my list. Haha.

Without any further ado, let's get on to the list!
  1. People who enter my room and then leave but they leave the door open. What makes you think I want to open it? Close my effing door.
  2. People who tell me that I wear a lot of makeup. I'm not. I mean, what's the point of wearing makeup but then looking all natural as if you're not wearing any makeup??
  3. People who think they can make fun of anything. ANYTHING.
  4. Hypocrites.
  5. People who taking someone for granted.  
That's that. I hope you enjoy and I'd love to know things that you hate the most, too. Till then xx
1 comment on "5 Things I Hate The Most "

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature