Top Social

25 things that make me happy

Friday, March 11, 2016


Hi there!

I've been tagged by typicalbyun for the 25 things that make me happy tag. I know I'm late for this but let's just drop the subject. It's such a long time and it feels good to be back! Final exam is just around the corner and this week went.. I don't know what to say. It's torturing me. Hands down. I guess that explains my disappearance lol.

Okay, enough of that. Let's get on to the list, shall we?
  1. Finishing my assignments on time and getting them submitted out to the lecturers
  2. Shopping. I mean, come on. Who doesn't?
  3. When my skin feels so soft with zero breakouts on it
  4. Getting an iced cold tea on a scorching hot day
  5. Excellent Wi-Fi connection
  6. Getting new books
  7. The smell of a new book
  8. Listening and singing to my favorite songs especially in car rides!
  9. When the radio is playing my favorite good old songs randomly. Yasssss I'm so excited
  10. Going to sleep and knowing that I don't have to set the alarm for the next day
  11. Long breaks
  12. Getting unexpected love message from my significant other <3
  13. When my selfie is on point
  14. When my makeup is on point, the whole day is going to be on point
  15. Food, of course
  16. Having movie marathons either alone or with my girls
  17. Seeing my mom and dad smile
  18. Finding the pleasure in the worship of God
  19. Learning how to cook my favorite meals
  20. Girls day out!
  21. Catch up session with my best friends
  22. When Aidil is being super busy but still finding time for me
  23. Wearing a shirt that reminds me of my favorite persons
  24. Planning for my future with Aidil like we have a clue
  25. Last but not certainly not least, Aidil. Just Aidil :)
I'm done with mine but I'm too lazy to find names so I'm tagging everyone who reads this. Feel free to share yours! Have a good day x
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature