I've been tagged by typicalbyun for the 25 things that make me happy tag. I know I'm late for this but let's just drop the subject. It's such a long time and it feels good to be back! Final exam is just around the corner and this week went.. I don't know what to say. It's torturing me. Hands down. I guess that explains my disappearance lol.
Okay, enough of that. Let's get on to the list, shall we?
- Finishing my assignments on time and getting them submitted out to the lecturers
- Shopping. I mean, come on. Who doesn't?
- When my skin feels so soft with zero breakouts on it
- Getting an iced cold tea on a scorching hot day
- Excellent Wi-Fi connection
- Getting new books
- The smell of a new book
- Listening and singing to my favorite songs especially in car rides!
- When the radio is playing my favorite good old songs randomly. Yasssss I'm so excited
- Going to sleep and knowing that I don't have to set the alarm for the next day
- Long breaks
- Getting unexpected love message from my significant other <3
- When my selfie is on point
- When my makeup is on point, the whole day is going to be on point
- Food, of course
- Having movie marathons either alone or with my girls
- Seeing my mom and dad smile
- Finding the pleasure in the worship of God
- Learning how to cook my favorite meals
- Girls day out!
- Catch up session with my best friends
- When Aidil is being super busy but still finding time for me
- Wearing a shirt that reminds me of my favorite persons
- Planning for my future with Aidil like we have a clue
- Last but not certainly not least, Aidil. Just Aidil :)
I'm done with mine but I'm too lazy to find names so I'm tagging everyone who reads this. Feel free to share yours! Have a good day x