I've been wearing contacts for almost 6 years now. I don't know why I just don't look good wearing glasses. Even though it has been 6 years, I still hate putting them in especially in the morning. Yup, you have to believe it. Actually, they're more. So, I have compiled a few struggles that every contact lens wearers will understand. Let's!
- Getting them in for the first time. Believe it or not, it took me about 2 freaking hours to finally succeed.
- All contact lens wearers can relate to dry eyes. They're not painful though, it's just uncomfortable to blink and even harder to get them out by the end of the day. Besides, it can cause redness and people may think you're a zombie or something.
- The pain that you feel when your contacts are inside out! Just make sure to check the edges of your contacts before putting them in.
- No air conditioner. .
- No sand/all sorts of dirt.
- When your eyes hurt for no reason.
- Try to fix a contact that shifted out of place like this:
So, are you a contact lens wearer? What are your struggles?